Public consultation meeting on the Crypto-Asset Reporting Framework and Amendments to the Common Reporting Standard
Date 23 May 2022
Time 10:00-18:30 CEST
Location Hybrid meeting (Physical: OECD Conference Centre & Virtual: Zoom)
The OECD is seeking public input on the Crypto-Asset Reporting Framework and Amendments to the Common Reporting Standard. This public consultation meeting focused on the key questions identified in the consultation document and issues raised in the written submissions received as part of the consultation process.
This event was open to the public and media (media accreditation was required for in-person participation). Interpretation was provided in English and French. The event was recorded and the replay is made available on this web page.
Watch the replay
Request to intervene
Participants interested in making an intervention are kindly invited to express their interest via this form. The panel moderators will identify the participants who have expressed their interest to speak and will invite the relevant participants to make their interventions, time permitting.
Persons wishing to attend the public consultation virtually are invited to register on Zoom by Thursday 19 May 2022 (12:00PM CEST).
- Confirmation of participation, including Zoom connection details, will be sent by e-mail by Friday 20 May 2022, at the latest.
Persons wishing to request to attend the public consultation event in person are invited to submit their application for registration by Monday 16 May 2022 (12:00PM CEST). Due to space limitations, priority will be given to applicants who have provided timely written comments on the request for input.
- The OECD reserves the right to limit the number of participants from the same organisation.
- Confirmation of participation, including venue access details, will be sent by e-mail by Tuesday 17 May 2022 at the latest. (Confirmation will be sent on Friday 13 May 2022 to those who registered by Thursday 12 May 2022).
- If your application for registration cannot be accommodated due to space limitations, you will be notified and will have the possibility to register on Zoom to participate virtually.
Media representatives who wish to attend this event in person must apply for accreditation and obtain an identification badge. The application process is now open and must be completed by Monday 16 May 2022 (12:00PM CEST). Please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to obtain accreditation for this event. Only accredited media with an identification badge will have access to the site.
- Planned stakeholder input in OECD tax matters
- Contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- Follow us on social media: @OECDtax (Twitter) & OECD Tax (LinkedIn)
- Join the conversation: #OECDhaveyoursay
- Sign up for our newsletter