As the Coronavirus epidemic continues to cause widespread disruption, almost all multinational organizations will be forced to formulate precautionary measures to mitigate risks.
Restructured arrangements will be implemented swiftly and often with little thought as to the wide-ranging implications to the organization’s transfer pricing policies and the legal agreements that have been implemented to document them.
As part of the TPMinds Digital series of webinars, join me and the TP team at BDO Australia as we explore and share practical transfer pricing and legal insights in relation to related party agreements, including potential cash flow and tax implications when transfer pricing agreements are ignored.
Some of the questions covered during the session will include:
• What are the benefits of having related party agreements in place?
• What opportunities from the COVID-19 environment may arise and can this help to manage cash flow?
• Can ignoring related party agreements result in additional tax costs?
• I have not restructured my business. Do I still need to amend related party agreements?
• I do not have a force majeure clause, can I still amend my agreement?
The session will be on Wednesday 24th June at 16:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time / 08:00 British Summer Time / 15:00 Singapore Time. To register to listen to this panel session, please click here.
Can’t make it? Register now to view the webinar recording on-demand.