Tax challenges of digitalisation: Public consultation meeting on Amount A of Pillar One
Date 12 September 2022
Time 12:00-17:00 CEST
Location Hybrid meeting (Physical: OECD Boulogne Conference Centre & Virtual: Zoom)
As part of the ongoing work to implement the Two-Pillar Solution to Address the Tax Challenges Arising from the Digitalisation of the Economy, the OECD is seeking public comments on the draft model rules to implement a new taxing right that will allow market jurisdictions to tax profits from some of the largest multinational enterprises ("Amount A of Pillar One"). This public consultation meeting will focus on the key questions identified in the consultation document and issues raised in the written submissions received as part of the consultation process.
This event is open to the public and media (media accreditation is required for in-person participation). Interpretation will be provided in English and French. The event will also be live streamed and recorded. The replay will be made available on this web page shortly after.
- Agenda (forthcoming)
- Consultation document
- Comments received (forthcoming)
Persons wishing to request to attend the public consultation event in person are invited to submit their application for registration by Friday, 19 August 2022 (12:00 CEST). Due to space limitations, priority will be given to applicants who have provided timely written comments on the request for input.
- The OECD reserves the right to limit the number of participants from the same organisation.
- Confirmation of participation, including venue access details, will be sent by e-mail by Thursday, 25 August 2022, at the latest (to those who registered by 19 August 2022).
- If your application for registration cannot be accommodated due to space limitations, you will be notified and will have the possibility to register on Zoom to participate virtually.
Media representatives who wish to attend this event in person must apply for accreditation and obtain an identification badge. The application process is now open and must be completed by Friday, 19 August 2022 (12:00 CEST). Please contact us via e-mail (TFDE@oecd.org) if you wish to obtain accreditation for this event. Only accredited media with an identification badge will have access to the site.
Persons wishing to attend the public consultation virtually are invited to register on Zoom by Wednesday, 7 September 2022 (12:00 CEST).
- Confirmation of participation, including Zoom connection details, will be sent by e-mail by Friday, 9 September 2022, at the latest.
Request to intervene
Participants interested in making an intervention are kindly invited to express their interest via this form. The panel moderators will identify the participants who have expressed their interest in speaking and will invite the relevant participants to make their interventions, time permitting.
This meeting will also be broadcast live on OECD WebTV. No registration is required.
Only the following internet browsers are supported: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Apple Safari.
- Planned stakeholder input in OECD tax matters
- Contact us by e-mail: TFDE@oecd.org
- Follow us on social media: @OECDtax (Twitter) & OECD Tax (LinkedIn)
- Join the conversation: #OECDhaveyoursay
- Sign up for our newsletter